Roll over image to zoom in
Orders placed before 3:00 pm ship same day.
Free Local Pickup in Paris, TX
Easy Returns. Quick & Hassle Free
The Ancra Corner Protector Placement Tool is designed to provide an easy and secure means for positioning corner protectors in place on the top corners of cargo on a flatbed trailer. User stays firmly on the ground while positioning corner protectors. An added feature is the center recessed area at the top end of the tool that can be used to reposition cargo straps over the load!
• No need for climbing on the load or up onto a ladder for placement of the corner protectors or adjustment of strap position. It can all be done with feet firmly on the ground.
• The durable head design is impact resistant and the HDPE and aluminum material will remain rust free.
• The high-visibility extension pole collapses to make the overall length of the tool 62” for ease of storage.
• The steel extension handle has a high-visibility yellow powder coated finish.
• The tool head is designed from two High Density Polyethylene pieces that is light weight, durable, impact resistant at high and low temperatures and corrosion free.
Works with all types of corner protectors. Designed specifically to work with the X-Treme Guard corner protectors but will work with most other Ancra corner protectors. (including 43986-10, 49377-10, 49377-11, 49756-10 and 49584-10)
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Ask a question
Your question will be answered by a store representative or other customers.
Thank you for the question!
Your question has been received and will be answered soon. Please do not submit the same question again.
An error occurred when saving your question. Please report it to the website administrator. Additional information:
Add an answer
Thank you for the answer!
Your answer has been received and will be published soon. Please do not submit the same answer again.
An error occurred when saving your answer. Please report it to the website administrator. Additional information: